Kay Loughrey’s Credentials
Kay Loughrey is a health coach and lifestyle expert, and has been helping people transform their lives for decades.
In 2016, Kay was selected to be an eWomen Network Premier Success Coach, due to her years of success coaching professionals and helping business men and women reach their goals.
As a former Communications Specialist for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Kay spearheaded:
- National Cancer Institute’s 5 A Day media campaign that encouraged Americans to eat more fruits and vegetables.
- The 2008 Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans communications.
- You Can! Steps to Healthier Aging nutrition and physical activity campaign for the U.S. Administration on Aging.
Registrations, Certifications and Licenses
Kay is a registered dietitian and nutritionist and is certified and licensed to provide health counseling, weight management and customized plans.
- Dietitian-Nutritionist (Registered) – Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Dietitian-Nutritionist (Licensed) – State of Maryland
- Strategic Planning (Certified) – American Management Association
- Adult Weight Management (Certified) – Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Kay Loughrey’s expertise in the field of nutrition and building healthy lifestyles are well-respected across the country. She’s been featured and quoted in many well-known publications, including:
- The Washington Post
- The Chicago Tribune
- Men’s Fitness Magazine
As a member of the Gaithersburg, Maryland community, Kay enjoys being part of local and national professional networks.
Kay is a brilliant communicator, expert health coach and master of nutrition.
- Master of Science in Marketing from the Johns Hopkins University
- Master of Public Health Nutrition from the University of Hawaii at Manoa
Learn More About Kay Loughrey
Visit the About page to learn even more about Kay Loughrey and Sweet Life Wellness.